This article was originally posted on www.cleanenergyauthority.com Written by Amanda H. Miller Californians installed nearly as much rooftop solar in 2013 as they did over the last 30 years. The...
The benefits of Photovoltaic systems are endless but the two main aspects that they affect are the environment and your home.
Below are some of the most prominent factors:
– Solar power is a contemporary way of power generation
– Each photovoltaic system results in a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by saving coal, oil and gas.
– Your own photovoltaic system creates independence, and in turn help reduce your electricity consumption
– Reducing carbon footprints
– Photovotaic systems can last up to 25 years
– Makes use of natural energy thus reducing the need for fossil fuels.